The Washington Commanders have officially entered the biggest stretch of their schedule. With two games in three weeks against the New York Giants, fans should have a strong gauge of Washington’s playoff chances by Week 16.
The Commanders pulled off a rare sweep of the Giants last season, culminating in the season finale when former head coach Joe Judge dialed up consecutive quarterback sneaks on 2nd and 11 and 3rd and 9 with New York pinned deep in its own territory.
Judge and the Giants became an instant meme on NFL Twitter, and Judge’s short-lived coaching tenure predictably ended at season’s end.
Unfortunately for Washington, Judge’s replacement Brian Daboll has the Giants punching above their weight class. While they’ve lost three of four, New York has already exceeded its projected win total for the season with five games left.
A Commanders win on Sunday would see them leapfrog the G-Men in the playoff standings based on head-to-head record. A Giants win, however, would make the Week 15 matchup between the rivals a borderline must-win for Washington.
Here’s everything you need to know about the game before kickoff.
How to Watch Commanders vs NY Giants in Week 13
- TV Channel: FOX @ 1:00 p.m. EST
- Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma will be on the call.
How to Stream Commanders vs NY Giants in Week 13
- Fubo TV
- NFL Sunday Ticket
- NFL+ (mobile only)
- Hulu + Live TV
- Direct TV Stream
How to Listen to Commanders vs NY Giants Week 13
- Flagship station for the Commanders: BIG 100 (WBIG-FM)
- Sirius XM NFL Stations
Commanders vs NY Giants Kickoff Time and Location
- Kickoff time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
Commanders vs NY Giants Predictions
- As of this writing, the Commanders jumped to -2.5 favorites; up from -1.5 when the line opened earlier in the week. Washington is -136 to win outright on the moneyline, while the over/under checks in at 40.5 points.
- The Commanders and Giants are teams trending in opposite directions. While Washington’s won three straight and six of seven, New York’s dropped two straight and three of four, and their offensive nucleus, Saquon Barkley, has fallen off a cliff as far as his efficiency running the football over the last five weeks.
- The Giants are getting some key players back from injury, and Daniel Jones has performed exceptionally well vs Washington in his career, but we predict the Commanders to win and cover the spread, 20-17.
What is the weather for Commanders vs NY Giants Week 13 game?
- High of 46, Low of 35
- Wind 4-6 mph
- 47% humidity at kickoff
- 0% chance of precipitation
Commanders vs NY Giants History
- Series All-Time: 105-71-4 in favor of the Giants
- Last Game Result: 22-7 Commanders victory (Jan. 9, 2022)
- Last 10 matchups favor the Commanders 6-4