The Washington Commanders will have a key piece of their receiving corps in action on Sunday as Curtis Samuel is expected to play despite dealing with a toe injury.
Samuel should give the Commanders a boost against the Seattle Seahawks.
This is a great sign for the Washington offense, as Samuel has tallied 35 catches for 332 yards and two scores in eight games this season.
Curtis Samuel injury status for Week 10 game vs. Seattle Seahawks
Samuel is listed as questionable for Week 10, but he is expected to play.
Best Curtis Samuel prop bet for Week 10 vs. Seattle Seahawks
Curtis Samuel OVER 23.5 receiving yards
Samuel has cleared this number in six of his eight games this season, including five of his last six contests.
While he fell short (22 yards) last week, Samuel has made at least four catches in five straight games.
He should be in line for a similar workload on Sunday, so I’d expect him to clear this total for the seventh time this season.
If you’re looking to bet on this game, FanDuel Sportsbook has a limited time offer that you’ll want to take advantage of. New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will receive $150 in bonus bets if their team wins!
Curtis Samuel injury history
- July 2017: Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull – missed two preseason games
- Sept. 2017: Back Lower Lumbar Sprain – missed one game
- Nov. 2017: Pedal Ankle Fracture – missed final six games of season
- Oct. 2020: Knee Patella Sprain – missed one game
- June 2021: Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 – missed first three games of season
- Oct. 2021: Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 – aggravated groin injury and missed five more games
- Dec. 2021: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – missed rest of 2021 season
When is Curtis Samuel coming back?
Curtis Samuel is expected to play through his toe injury in Week 10 against the Seattle Seahawks.
Washington Commanders next 5 opponents
- New York Giants, Sunday, Nov. 19
- Dallas Cowboys, Thursday, Nov. 23
- Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Dec. 3
- Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, Dec. 17
- New York Jets, Sunday, Dec. 24
Washington Commanders injury report
- Curtis Samuel – questionable, toe
Seattle Seahawks injury report
- Anthony Bradford – out, knee/personal
- Jordyn Brooks – questionable, hamstring
- DeeJay Dallas – questionable, shoulder
- Kenny McIntosh – questionable, knee
- Colby Parkinson – questionable, biceps
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.