May 8, 2014; New York, NY, USA; A general view of a helmet and NFL shield logo before the start of the 2014 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall. Mandatory Credit: Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports
We have covered the top 15 ranked players on our Redskins draft board and they are:
There are drop offs in talent as you scroll down through that list but it isn’t too dramatic. All three of the wide receivers listed are very close in talent, The same could be said for all three outside linebackers listed as well as the two quarterbacks and the last two defensive ends listed.
More from Commanders Draft News
- Highlighting the best Commanders 2023 NFL Draft betting props
- 3 late Commanders rumors drawing buzz ahead of the 2023 NFL Draft
- 4 bold predictions for the Commanders 2023 NFL Draft
- Bet365 VA Bonus Code – Claim $200 Guaranteed With Sign-Up Bonus
- Commanders exec rumored to endorse NFL Draft quarterback prospect
With all of the talent being so close, we have listed the players with the most upside higher for the most part. Now with picks 16-20, there are still some players with a lot of upside but their ceilings are lower than those above them.
Because of the murder investigation in which La’el Collins is involved, he may drop to the second round. Redskins general manager, Scot McCloughan, will have some last minute investigating to do.
Here are Draft Prospects 16-20:
Next: the Number Sixteen Redskins Draft Prospect