1. Quarterbacks need to get the Ball out:
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will need to be decisive in his reads against the Browns defense. They will be looking to establish their pass rush with outside linebackers Paul Kruger and Barkevious Mingo. So RGIII must make the proper pre snap reads and go through his progressions quickly to negate the pass rushers.
The Redskins offensive line will need to hold on to their blocks though when Griffin looks for receivers deep. The quarterbacks are learning a new offense so it may be a work in progress until they can become comfortable and the Browns will be playing more starters this week than the New England Patriots played last week.
Aug 7, 2014; Landover, MD, USA; Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins (8) throws the ball against the New England Patriots at FedEx Field. Mandatory Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
More from Commanders News
- Highlighting the best Commanders 2023 NFL Draft betting props
- 3 late Commanders rumors drawing buzz ahead of the 2023 NFL Draft
- 4 bold predictions for the Commanders 2023 NFL Draft
- Commanders News: Chase Young trade, draft day, CB riser and Sam Howell
- Bet365 VA Bonus Code – Claim $200 Guaranteed With Sign-Up Bonus