2 of 3
Potential Washington Football Team UDFAs: Offense
- K.J. Costello, Mississippi State. He is a longshot in the NFL, but someone could take a chance.
- Peyton Ramsey, Quarterback, Northwestern. He could be drafted in the seventh round but is likely a practice squad resident for a couple of years.
- Ian Book, Quarterback, Notre Dame. Some analysts think he has a career in the NFL. Time will tell.
- Larry Rountree, Running Back, Missouri. He could spend one year on the practice squad and have a chance in 2022.
- Michael Strachan, Wide Receiver, Charleston. He recently had a virtual meeting with the Washington Football Team.
- Cary Angeline, Tight End, North Carolina State. A very tall, wide-bodied type could have a realistic chance.
- Luke Farrell, Tight End, Ohio State. The tall and sizable tight end is a practice squad candidate.
- Adrian Ealy, Offensive Tackle, Oklahoma. Prototypical size for an NFL tackle.
- Alaric Jackson, Offensive Tackle, Iowa. He was considered to be an early-round prospect last year.
- Greg Eiland, Offensive Tackle, Mississippi State. Adding a UDFA tackle the size of central Mississippi is intriguing.
- Robert Jones, Offensive Guard, Middle Tennessee State. He met with the team at the Senior Bowl. Great size. Underrated talent.
- Jake Curhan, Offensive Guard, California. You’ve got to love his size, but his window could be small.
Extra Notes: Will the Washington Football Team contact any of these players? Potential hidden gems in this group include Ramsey, Strachan, Ealy, Jackson, and Jones.