Redskins studs and duds from Week 13 win over Carolina
By Ian Cummings
9 of 9
Bonus Stud – Bold Predictions
I try not to pat myself on the back on here, but bold predictions are so often a complete scattershot affair, that when a game occurs where most of the predictions actually happen, or come close to happening, it feels pretty good.
I cheated this week, only doing three bold predictions, but they were fairly accurate, for the most part. Have a look:
- Prediction No. 3 – Derrius Guice notches first career 100-yard game
- Result – It happened
- Prediction No. 2 – Montez Sweat logs 2.0 sacks
- Result – Sweat had 1.5 sacks, left the game in the second half
- Prediction No. 1 – Redskins take the Panthers to overtime
- Result – Panthers were a goal-line TD and a two-point conversion away from OT
I’m just taking this in, because I know the next time I do bold predictions, I’ll probably be zero for five. Let me have my moment, people!
Do you agree with our studs and duds? Is there someone we left out? Feel free to voice your opinion in the comments section below!