1. A prepared and healthy RGIII – It’s been a while since Redskins s fans have really seen Robert Griffin III as himself. Really it’s been since the 2012 season when the Redskins played the Baltimore Ravens and Griffin first hurt his knee with the LCL sprain. Then came the ACL tear in the playoffs that season. And 2013 was RGIII struggling without an offseason or preseason.
But now he’s healthy again and Redskins fans are looking forward to seeing the explosive player he was as a rookie. And reports suggest that explosiveness has come back this offseason. But aren’t just excited to see RGIII the runner, but RGIII’s explosive passing skills have been missing too. And it will be exciting to see the complete Robert Griffin III again.
May 29, 2014; Ashburn, VA, USA; Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) puts on his helmet during organized team activities at Redskins Park. Mandatory Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
More from Commanders News
- Highlighting the best Commanders 2023 NFL Draft betting props
- 3 late Commanders rumors drawing buzz ahead of the 2023 NFL Draft
- 4 bold predictions for the Commanders 2023 NFL Draft
- Commanders News: Chase Young trade, draft day, CB riser and Sam Howell
- Bet365 VA Bonus Code – Claim $200 Guaranteed With Sign-Up Bonus