4 of 5
- Sadarius Hutcherson, Offensive Guard, South Carolina. Hutcherson could be a future star, but will need some time to develop.
- Daelin Hayes, Edge, Notre Dame. He is a sleeper and could surprise in his first year.
- Charles Snowden, Linebacker, Virginia. He is a bit raw, but his size and talent is intriguing.
- Kenny Yeboah, Tight End, Mississippi. He could develop into a solid number two tight end.
- Tre’ McKitty, Tight End, Georgia. McKitty is another tight end that could become a very good number two tight end.
- Monty Rice, Linebacker, Georgia. Rice could be a huge steal in this round for the Washington Football Team.
Ken’s Korner: Keep an eye on Rice and the two tight ends on day three. They could be targets for Washington.
- Justin Hilliard, Linebacker, Ohio St. The Washington Football Team should trade up to draft him in the sixth round without looking back.
- Royce Newman, Offensive Tackle, Mississippi. He has a chance, but probably needs to spend a year on the practice squad.
- Deommodore Lenoir, Cornerback, Oregon. He has long-term potential and could be a good special teams player.
- Robert Jones, Offensive Guard, Middle Tennessee St. Perfect size for a guard and he has a realistic chance at a long tenure in the NFL.
- Paddy Fisher, Linebacker, Northwestern. We listed him as a potential bust, but he could have some upside. Fisher has the prototypical size you look for in a linebacker.
- Gerrid Doaks, Running Back, Cincinnati. Doaks is a superb number two running back and could be a solid complement to Antonio Gibson.
Ken’s Korner: Hilliard, Jones, and Doaks could be solid additions to the Washington Football Team.