The PGA has one. So does NASCAR. And now that the Washington Football Team has concluded its Year of Playing During a Pandemic, it is time for the NFL Silly Season.
Today’s category: Fun With Snap Counts. Let’s see how well you know the 2020 Washington Football Team.
(Unless otherwise noted, all questions refer to the regular season only. Answers may or may not appear at the end. It depends on how excited I get by the Alabama-Ohio State game.)
1) How many Washington Football Team players were on the field for more than 1,000 snaps this season?
2) Who led the team in offensive snaps?
3) Who led the team in defensive snaps? (Bet you didn’t see that one coming.)
4) Of the top-seven snap count players, how many played on offense, and how many played on defense?
5) How many of those top seven can you name?
6) Seven other Washington Football Team players played ten or fewer snaps for the team during the entire season, including offense, defense, and special teams. How many do you remember?
7) Eleven players were on the field for more than 100 offensive or defensive plays, AND more than 100 special teams plays. How many can you name?
8) One player logged more than 200 special teams snaps and zero on offense and defense? Who is he?
9) Who played more snaps in 2020 – Dustin Hopkins or Tress Way?
10) Two Washington Football Team players played more snaps in the Tampa Bay playoff game than they did during the entire 2020 regular season. Who were they?