Predicting the entire Washington Football Team schedule for 2020
I am starting out bold. Washington’s unconventional offense will catch Philly’s defense off guard and Haskins will have a good first game. The defensive line has a solid game on Philadelphia’s depleted offensive line.
Result: Washington Football Team 26, Philadelphia Eagles 20
More from Commanders News
- What will Emmanuel Forbes bring to the Washington Commanders?
- Highlighting the best Commanders 2023 NFL Draft betting props
- 3 late Commanders rumors drawing buzz ahead of the 2023 NFL Draft
- 4 bold predictions for the Commanders 2023 NFL Draft
- Commanders News: Chase Young trade, draft day, CB riser and Sam Howell
I am going to keep it simple. Washington has no answer for the team’s two best players, DeAndre Hopkins and Chandler Jones. Hopkins and Jones will both have great games as Arizona gets a rather comfortable win.
Result: Arizona Cardinals 30, Washington Football Team 17
Washington almost pulls off the upset. The defense gets a defensive touchdown off a Chase Young strip-sack scoop and score. However, Myles Garrett gets the game-sealing strip-sack in overtime on Haskins, setting up Cleveland for the game-winning field goal.
Result: Cleveland Browns 30, Washington Football Team 27 (OT)
Lamar Jackson proves to be too much and the Washington offense never gets going. Washington loses the battle of the DMV.
Result: Baltimore Ravens 27, Washington Football Team 13