Aug 28, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; Arizona Cardinals defensive end Kareem Martin (96) blocks San Diego Chargers tackle Willie Smith (69) during the first quarter at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
Chargers vs. Cardinals
The Cardinals actually had a better record than the Chargers last season but they missed the playoffs and the Chargers made it. The Cardinals will be looking to finish what they started last season but they may have to do it with a depleted roster.
As the injury bug has struck Arizona. The Cardinals are also a team on the upswing but even with the injuries to Darnell Dockett and Andre Ellington I think the Cardinals will find a way to win their season opener.
Score prediction: 24-23 Cardinals
Points spread: Cardinals -3.5
Over/under: 45.5 Over
8:30 pm – NBC
Redskins vs. Texans –
More from Commanders News
- Highlighting the best Commanders 2023 NFL Draft betting props
- 3 late Commanders rumors drawing buzz ahead of the 2023 NFL Draft
- 4 bold predictions for the Commanders 2023 NFL Draft
- Commanders News: Chase Young trade, draft day, CB riser and Sam Howell
- Bet365 VA Bonus Code – Claim $200 Guaranteed With Sign-Up Bonus