48. Dallas Cowboys - Trent Murphy, DE – Stanford:
47. Baltimore Ravens - Jordan Matthews, WR – Vanderbilt:
46. Pittsburgh Steelers – Antonio Richardson, OT – Tennessee:
45. Detroit Lions – Brandin Cooks, WR – Oregon State:
44. St. Louis Rams – Allen Robinson, WR – Penn State:
43. New York Giants – Xavier Su’a-Filo, OG – UCLA:
42. Tennessee Titans - Ed Reynolds, S – Stanford
41. Buffalo Bills - Kyle Van Noy, OLB – BYU:
40. Minnesota Vikings – Jimmy Garoppolo, QB – Eastern Illinois:
39. Jacksonville Jaguars - Aaron Donald, DT – Pittsburgh:
38. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE – Washington:
37. Atlanta Falcons - Scott Crichton, DE – Oregon State:
36. Oakland Raiders - Derek Carr, QB – Fresno State: Carr might slide out of the first round, but a team might have to trade up into the first round to make sure they can draft him.
35. Cleveland Browns - Kadeem Carey, RB – Arizona:
34. Washington Redskins - Ryan Shazier, ILB – Ohio State: The Redskins may choose to trade sown here is unexpected players fall from the first round. However, Shazier would make a very good insider linebacker.
33. Houston Texans – Jason Verett, CB – TCU: If Derek Carr slides to the second round, the Texans might trade this pick.