Cowboys vs. Redskins - 1st Half analysis. The Cowboys have gotten their offense going and the Redskins special teams have had more poor play. As the Cowboys lead the Redskins 14-6.
- The Redskins start out with a three an out. Not the way you want to begin this game
- The Redskins special teams with another let down,as the Cowboys get great field position after 62 yard punt return.
- And DeMarco Murray goes in from 3 yards with the touchdown run capitalizing on the long punt return.
- Garcon looks like he’s on a mission to break Art Monk’s record. Kirk Cousins is finding him early.
- The Redskins drive stalls, but kicker Kai Forbath gets them on the board with a 36 yard field goal.
- The Cowboys lead at the end of the first quarter 7-3.
- The Redskins are getting their running game going behind Alfred Morris.
- You can see the impact that fullback Darrell Young has on the running game with his blocking.
- A great catch on his back by Pierre Garcon. He’s having a sensational year.
- The Redskins had a drive going, but penalties have cost them at shot at a touchdown.
- Huge stiff arm by DeMarco Murray on the long run, a poor effort by Reed Doughty that time.
- An amazing ply by Romo on the touchdown pass to Bryant. Sometime Romo plays like a super star and sometimes he doesn’t. But a great play there, and great catch by Bryant.
- Cousins continues to find Garcon as the Dallas secondary can’t seem to stop him.
- A bas through from Cousin right there. As he threw it behind Santana Moss, and the Cowboys intercepted it off the tip from Moss.
- The Cowboys run out the clock and the Cowboys take a 14-6 lead into halftime.
The Redskins offense looks good behind Kirk Cousins, but penalties and turnovers are hindering them. However, the Redskins have a shot to win this game.