What NFL head coaches are on the Hot Seat? Here are the Riggo’s Rag - NFL Coaching Hot Seat Rankings – Week 13.
10. Jason Garrett (Dallas Cowboys) – (7-5) The Cowboys have a good shot to win the NFC East. But if they don’t, that might be it for Garrett in Dallas. LW # 9
9. Mike Smith (Atlanta Falcons) – (3-9) I don’t think Smith should be on the NFL Coaching Hot Seat, but the record dictates that he is. Although GM Thomas Dimitroff deserves more blame than smith for the Falcons thin roster. LW # 7
8. Rex Ryan (New York Jets) – (5-7) Rex Ryan began the season on the hot seat, but he managed to get off it with some nice mid-season wins by the Jets. But a three game losing streak has put him right back on it. LW # unranked
6. Gus Bradley (Jacksonville Jaguars) – (3-9) You would think that a rookie head coach like Bradley wouldn’t be on the hot seat, but we will need a few more wins to stay safely off it. LW # 6
5. Dennis Allen (Oakland Raiders) – (4-8) The Raiders lost on the road to the Cowboys and the last four games of the season will be a tough stretch for them. LW # 5
4. Greg Schiano – (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) – (3-9) The Buccaneers three game winning streak was snapped. However, it still seems as though the team may be buying into what Schiano is selling. LW # 4
2. Mike Shanahan (Washington Redskins) – (3-9) The Redskins continue to falter down the stretch in games, and it appears as though Mike Shanahan may be losing the team. LW # 3
1. Gary Kubiak (Houston Texans) – (2-10) Gary Kubiak’s Texans lost to the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars at home. Things aren’t looking good for Kubiak. LW # 1
Mike Shanahan’s Washington Redskins fall to (3-9). Shanahan needs to get some wins and quick if he wants to come back to the Redskins next season.