What NFL head coaches are on the Hot Seat? Here are the Riggo’s Rag - NFL Coaching Hot Seat Rankings – Week 12.
9. Jason Garrett (Dallas Cowboys) – (6-5) The Cowboys have a good shot to win the NFC East. But if they don’t, that might be it for Garrett in Dallas. LW # 9
8. Mike Munchak (Tennessee Titans) – (5-6) The Titans got a much needed win on the road over the Raiders for head coach Munchak. LW # 7
7. Mike Smith (Atlanta Falcons) – (2-9) I don’t think Smith should be on the NFL Coaching Hot Seat, but the record dictates that he is. Although GM Thomas Dimitroff deserves more blame than smith for the Falcons thin roster. LW # 8
6. Gus Bradley (Jacksonville Jaguars) – (2-9) You would think that a rookie head coach like Bradley wouldn’t be on the hot seat, but we will need a few more wins to stay safely off it. LW # 6
5. Dennis Allen (Oakland Raiders) – (4-7) The Raiders lost at home to the Titans and missed a big opportunity for coach Allen. LW # 5
4. Greg Schiano – (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) – (3-8) The Buccaneers are on a three game winning streak. Greg Schiano looks like he have finally gotten through to his team, as they are playing well for him. LW # 2
3. Mike Shanahan (Washington Redskins) – (3-8) The Redskins were pounded in the second half as Mike Shanahan loses more grip on his head coaching job. LW # 4
1. Gary Kubiak (Houston Texans) – (2-9) Gary Kubiak’s Texans lost to the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars at home. Things aren’t looking good for Kubiak. LW # 3
Mike Shanahan’s Washington Redskins fall to (3-8). Shanahan needs to get some wins and quick if he wants to come back to the Redskins next season.