NFC East Standings – Week 11
1. Philadelphia Eagles (6-5) – Beat the Redskins at home road 24-16.
2. Dallas Cowboys (5-5) – bye week.
3. New York Giants (4-6) Beat the Green Bay Packers at home 27-13.
4. Washington Redskins (3-7) – Lost to the Eagles on the road 24-16.
Upcoming NFC East Matchups – week 12
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, 4:25 pm, FOX
- San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins, 8:30 pm. ESPN (Monday Night) (Redskins tickets are still available)
- Philadelphia Eagles – bye week
Top NFC East Performers
- Most Passing Yards – Nick Foles, Eagles – 298 yards vs. Redskins
- Most Rushing Yards – Alfred Morris, Redskins - 93 yards vs. Eagles
- Most Receiving Yards – Victor Cruz, Giants – 110 yards vs. Packers
- Most Tackles – Brandon Meriweather, Redskins - 7 tackles vs. Eagles
- Most Sacks – Trent Cole, Eagles - 2 sacks vs. Redskins
Top NFC East Stories
- Mike Shanahan shows no Sense of Urgency as the Redskins season implodes (riggosrag.com)
- Dallas Cowboys starting defensive line expected to play together for first time since Oct. 13 (dallasnews.com)
- Eagles getting a break in action at just the right time (mcall.com)
- Giants Revival the latest twist in the always Unpredictable NFC East (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed sustained a concussion against the Eagles.
- Washington Redskins wide receiver Leonard Hankerson sustained an LCL injury against the Eagles.
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee sustained a hamstring injury in week 10 against the Saints. Still Out
- The New York Giants have won Four straight games.
- The Philadelphia Eagles have won Three straight games.
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Nick Foles still has not thrown an interception this season.
- Redskins running back Alfred Morris has 350 yards rushing in his last three games.
- The Dallas Cowboys have lost two of their last three games.
- The Washington Redskins have lost three of their last four games.
- Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III completed only 48% of this passes against the Eagles in week 10.