What NFL head coaches are on the Hot Seat? Here are the Riggo’s Rag - NFL Coaching Hot Seat Rankings – Week 11.
10. Tom Coughlin (New York Giants) – (4-6) Coughlin will more than likely be back regardless of what happens with the Giants. And he now has them on a four game win streak. LW # 10
9. Jason Garrett (Dallas Cowboys) – (5-5) The Cowboys have a good shot to win the NFC East. But if they don’t, that might be it for Garrett in Dallas. LW # 8
8. Mike Smith (Atlanta Falcons) – (2-8) I don’t think Smith should be on the NFL Coaching Hot Seat, but the record dictates that he is. Although GM Thomas Dimitroff deserves more blame than smith for the Falcons thin roster. LW # 9
7. Mike Munchak (Tennessee Titans) – (4-6) The Titans played hard, but couldn’t get the win at home over the Colts. LW # 7
6. Gus Bradley (Jacksonville Jaguars) – (1-9) You would think that a rookie head coach like Bradley wouldn’t be on the hot seat, but we will need a few more wins to stay safely off it. LW # 6
5. Dennis Allen (Oakland Raiders) – (4-6) The Raiders got a big win for Dennis Allen, with a victory on the road over the Texans. LW # 4
4. Mike Shanahan (Washington Redskins) – (3-7) Mike Shanahan isn’t acting like a coach who’s job is on the line. But if the Redskins continue to lose, that may change. LW # 2
3. Gary Kubiak (Houston Texans) – (2-8) The Texans are on an eight game losing streak, and if the downward spiral continues, Gary Kubiak’s seat will get hotter. LW # 5
2. Greg Schiano – (Tampa bay Buccaneers) – (2-8) The Buccaneers are on a two game winning streak. We’ll see if they can pick up some momentum for Greg Schiano, or if they’ll return to their losing ways. LW # 1
1. Leslie Frazier (Minnesota Vikings) – (2-8) Frazier moves up to the top, as his Vikings lose on the road to the Seattle Seahawks. LW # 2
Mike Shanahan’s Washington Redskins fall to (3-7). He needs a win against the San Francisco 49ers at home in Week 12 to move away from the top of the Rankings.