Redskins vs. Vikings. Here are Five Washington Redskins players to keep an eye on during the Sunday contest with the Philadelphia Eagles.
5. Nick Williams, WR - Williams was recently promoted by the Redskins from the practice squad. Look for him on special teams and possibly lining up in the slot on offense.
4. Stephen Bowen, DE – It will be important for the Redskins will need to get a pass rush on Eagles QB Nick Foles. Stephen Bowen has not recorded a sack yet this season, so Sunday would be a great time to start.
3. Brian Orakpo, OLB – Brian Orakpo has had solid all around season for the Redskins. However, just like Bowen above him, he will need to have an impact against the Eagles as a pass rusher. The Redskins can’t afford to give QB Nick Foles time to find open receivers.
2. Chris Chester, RG – Chester has struggled mightily in pass protection lately, and he will need to step up his performance against the Eagles. Chester leads the O-line in QB hurries allowed, and QB Robert Griffin III will need more time in the pocket down the stretch than he had against the Vikings. LW # 1
1. London Fletcher, ILB – Considering what Eagles running back LeSean McCoy did to the Redskins defense in week 1, it will important that London Fletcher has a big game. Fletcher has struggled at times this season, and if the Redskins are to win, he may need his best performance.