Redskins v. Broncos - 1st Half analysis. A slow-paced defensive struggle so far in this game as the offenses haven’t been as explosive as expected. But the Redskins are right where they want to be in a close game.
- The passing game isn’t looking that good so far for the Redskins. What the Redskins bring to the table may not be as sophisticated as the Broncos defense practices against.
- DeAngelo Hall is doing another good job one on one this week. This time against Demaryius Thomas.
- The Defense is doing a good job of mixing up coverages and giving Peyton Manning different looks.
- The Redskins are starting to get hits on Peyton Manning with the pass rush. Nice sack by Rob Jackson on Manning.
- You have to get hits on Manning if you have any hope of getting him off his game.
- The Redskins passing game looks stagnant so far.
- The Redskins are having success running the football on the Broncos. Alfred Morris and Roy Helu Jr. are finding holes and getting good yardage.
- Sav Rocca is punting well. Keeping the Ball away from Trindon Holliday.
- Great punt return by Joshua Morgan. I have question why he’s returning kicks, but he showed why on that return.
- RGIII is not having the success running the football against the Broncos, but the Skins haven’t needed it, as Morris and Helu are having good success.
- RGIII looks confused by the Broncos defense in coverage. I know the Redskins want to slow the game down, but they may want to go to the no-huddle to try to get the passing game going.
- Jordan Reed takes a big hit and had to leave the game.
- The Redskins looks like they are going to have to grind things out on offense until they can get to a point where they can use the no-huddle. The defense is doing a good job of keeping the skins in the game.
- Santana Moss just missed that catch, as RGIII put the ball right where it had to be.
- Great job by Hankerson getting open on the TD from Griffin.
- 7-7 tie.