- Bears vs. Redskins - 1st Half analysis.
- The Redskins come out passing the ball well with Robert Griffin III looking sharp. The Redskins go up 3-0, but can’t get the ball into the end zone.
- Rookie TE Jordan Reed is having success again. He took a big shot from Lance Briggs though. If Reed can stay healthy, he could be a great player for the Redskins.
- RGII is looking good running the football. He’s getting closer and closer to where he was last season. He took a big hit from Charles Tillman on one good run though. Griffin has got learn to slide at the end of runs..
- Robert Griffin III with a bad read as he doesn’t see Charles Tillman dropping into coverage and throws a bad interception.
- RGIII and Pierre Garcon don’t seem to be on the same page, as the only receiver Griffin seems to be in sync with is Jordan Reed.
- The Redskins are getting good pressure on Jay Cutler, and are doing a good job of getting three and outs on the Bears and making their drives stall.
- More pressure on Cutler, as the Redskins get in his face and cause a high throw to Alshon Jeffery which results in a pick six by Brian Orakpo..
- Chris Baker with the big sack on Cutler. Looks like when he rolled him over Cutler took a knee to the midsection..
- More pathetic special teams play by the Redskins, as they give up a punt return for a touchdown to Devin Hester.
- The Bears MLB Jon Bostic looks like he’s going to be a good one as he’s shutting down the Redskins running game.
- Turnovers and bad special teams are the reason this game is close right now.
- Jordan Reed with another big catch. As RGIII hits him on the fade route for the TD. Reed is a tough matchup.