This year, Riggo’s Rag has opened up it’s fantasy football league to a few lucky readers. Currently, there are
twelve (12) nine (9) four (4) spots available. This year the site is using FleaFlicker.com. If you’re interested, here is the gist of the league and how to sign up:
- This league is custom for 16 teams with 4 divisions. When you sign up, you can choose your team name and division.
- FleaFlicker.com also has an app for those of your with smart phones (apple and android), for those without… find a computer. You can do everything via the app though, which is great. It’s pretty simple, not too flashy, and best of all, free.
- I’ve set the tentative draft date and time for September 2nd @ 8:30 PM. This is the Sunday before the first game (Wednesday). We do the draft later so that injuries can get certain players off the board. You don’t want to draft Tony Romo in August, he breaks his arm the next game, then you’re out of luck. Owners have one minute per pick, some people like to loaf till 15 seconds left, not this league.
- The rosters are pretty much the norm: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST, 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE). + Bench + 2 IR slots. They have IR on this site. Somebody gets hurt, you can tuck them away just in case. Pretty cool.
- When you go to the league and sign up, you can see all this info.
- Go here –> http://www.fleaflicker.com
- Create a login (email, username, pass)
- Click “Start Playing”You will see a prompt stating “You currently have no teams, Join or Create.
- Select “JOIN”
- ‘On the next screen, select “Browse All Leagues”
- Enter “Riggo’s Rag” into the search (make sure to deselect the “display public only” option or it won’t come up)
- Select “Riggo’s Rag Fantasy Football League”
- Password: RiggosRag32 (case sensitive)
- The screen will then display the four divisions (Boston, Washington, Landover, and Ashburn) – select your spot.
Riggo’s Rag will be covering their fantasy league via the blog this year so you could potentially be featured on the blog. In addition to being featured, the winner of the league will receive a plaque or trophy and Riggo’s Rag t-shirt. After you create your team, head on over to twitter and follow the blog (@RiggosRag) and me (@KMawyer2). Good luck!