One Interesting question that has been asked since McNabbs benching in a 4th quater loss.
Will McNabb move on from his benching to beat his former team?
Monday Night host one of the biggest divisional games this year.
The Redskins and the Eagles meet for the second time this year. In a three headed race for the NFC East this game is as big as they come.
The Redskins (4-4) are 3-0 in the division. Eagles (5-3) are coming off a huge game against the colts.
The Giants showed their vulnerability this week, and this leaves the East wide open for these three teams.
In a game with many different plot lines, this matchup will help paint a more vived playoff picture.
Eagles visit the Redskins (8:30)
Monday Nights Keys To the Game:
- Coaching. These two coaches are some of the best in the NFL, but it will come down to calling some key plays Monday Night.
- Redskins Run Game. When the Redskins offense has a run game, there as tough as anybody in the NFC. There balanced attack between Torain and Portis and McNabb in the pass game is KEY.
- Field Position. This could very well be a back and forth type of battle between these two divisional teams, and the Field Position will be a huge factor.
- Turnovers. The Redskins defense has been criticized all year but have played fairly well. Ranking almost last in total yardage, they are among the best on third downs and turnovers. If the Redskins plan to win Monday Night they will need to minimize Giveaways and Maximize Takeaways.
- Momentum. This game could quickly be a one-sided game for either team. This is a key attack any coach wants on his side, and that is momentum. If momentum falls on the Redskins side it will be tough to stop them.
Follow me @ItsTommyJohnson
For all your gameday updates, scores, storys, and play by play.