Randy Moss is to be released by the Vikings, the same team that traded for him almost a month ago. Once he hits the waiver wires, the questions will begin to be asked, assuming he gets by the order of priority (those with crappier records than the Redskins).
If you ask me, should we sign him? I think…well let’s weigh it out.
- Randy Moss will instanly be a #1 guy. Santana Moss and Chris Cooley will benefit and McNabb will have a reliable target in the red zone where they have been struggling as of late.
- Moss will get defenses to respect the run game even more.
- He will draw double coverages. (I think I said that already)
- Defenses will have to re-scheme and prepare a whole new game plan when playing the Skins
- Our locker room is in turmoil right now, and we do not need what he bring to the table(i.e. bad attitude)
- He will not grasp the offense this season
- He will clash with coaching and QB’s.
- He is a polarizing figure, and will certainly provide the kind of sound bytes Mike Shanahan dislikes
- It is “back to business” for the Redskins in acquiring a quick fix
- He will demand the ball