1. Through six weeks, how do you rate the Bears? What are some of their strengths and likewise weaknesses?
The Chicago Bears defense has been strong. Brian Urlacher, Julius Peppers and Lance Briggs are dominant players. Devin Hester is back to his old form. Offensively, if the Chicago Bears don’t figure out a way to block for Jay Cutler, he will not last for a long period of time. The Chicago Bears will hit you, but they are allowing teams to hit them way too much.
2. What will be a bigger key on offense moving forward? Matt Forte’s legs or Jay Cutler’s arm?
Both. The Chicago Bears need to find a way to run the football. If they don’t, it will be a long season moving forward. Chester Taylor is also a good runner. In order for Cutler to be an effective quarterback, they need to run the ball.
3. How confident are you in the Bears containing Donovan McNabb?
Very. With Lance Briggs coming back, this is a darn good defense.
4. What is your prediction for tomorrow and footnote?
I’m not feeling too good about this one. Mike Shanahan will pick this team apart. He knows Cutler better than anyone.
5. How do you feel about Brett Favre showing his “stuff” to the world? What is a greater feeling, the Vikings only winning one game so far or the Packers on their recent slide?
Favre is a tool. He’s been given a free pass and now people are seeing him for the fraud that he is has always been. As far as the two teams go, I’m happy as a kid in a candy store. I hate both teams. If put on the spot, its the Packers’ slide.